The Williams Conference Centre is home to the largest private collection of Formula One cars in the world. Housing more than 40 of the team's seminal race cars, the Williams Grand Prix Collection charts the team's 30+ years of motor racing history. The day includes refreshments, lunch and the tour itself.
THE GRAND PRIX COLLECTION TOUR
- Champions' Gallery: View all the drivers that have been champions for Williams over the years
- Preview Theatre: Watch a film showing how Williams came to fruition and the amalgamation of the famous duo Sir Frank Williams and Sir Patrick Head
- Grand Prix Collection: Escorted tour of the largest private collection of F1 cars in the world. The collection spans the entire history of Williams, commencing with the inaugural Williams FW06 up to the present day. Displays include Alan Jones’ championship-winning car from 1980, the infamous FW08 six-wheeler, championship-winning cars from Damon Hill and Nigel Mansell, Jenson Button’s first car in the year 2000 and Juan Pablo Montoya’s winning car from the Monaco 2003 Grand Prix
- Technology Exhibition: An experience unique to Williams – find out what makes one of the most successful Formula One teams in the world. Displays include telemetry, pneumatics, aerodynamics, driver safety and a Williams gearbox from 2001
- Trophy Room: An amazing extensive collection of original trophies, driver helmets, team and factory photographs