C# Software Engineer
We are seeking an experienced C# Software Engineer to assist our race strategy team. The successful candidate will be expected to assist in the expansion, development and maintenance of strategic simulation software, and support during Formula One race championship events.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Development of new and existing GUIs
- Expansion of server / database architecture
- Working closely with the race strategy group to ensure accuracy of output
Skills and experience required for this role include:
- Proficiency in writing C# within Visual Studio
- Expertise in developing state-of-the-art GUIs
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines often under pressure
Beneficial attributes include:
- C++ / C++ CLI familiarity and unit testing exposure would be advantageous
- Background in engineering or mathematical simulation tool development would be beneficial
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW