Aerodynamic Software Engineer
Williams is one of the world’s leading Formula 1 teams. It exists purely to race in the top echelon of motor racing, where it has been winning grand Prix’s for more than three decades. The Williams name has been synonymous with top-level motorsport since the 1960s.
We are looking for talented software engineers to join our aerodynamics team, developing the next generation of analysis and process software to help deliver this critical area of race car performance.
Key operational duties:
• Develop tools to accelerate aerodynamic development across CFD, wind tunnel and track environments.
• Develop fast and responsive GUIs, data processing/analysis software, and server / database architecture.
• Work closely with software users to ensure projects are fully aligned with user intent.
• Manage projects proactively to ensure delivery is effective.
• Excellent team player and communicator, able to work effectively across multiple groups.
• Highly driven and creative, motivated by their ability to impact car performance.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Good analytical skills, ideally with some background in mathematics or engineering.
• Proficient in writing C# within Visual Studio.
The Williams Group are based in Grove, Oxfordshire. We offer free onsite parking and large open green spaces to unwind during breaks. We are a short 5 minutes’ from Wantage, our closest town center.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW