Digital Content Producer - Fixed term until 31st December 2019
We are currently seeking a Digital Content Producer to join our dedicated Marketing team on a fixed-term contract running until 31st December 2019.
Reporting to the Content Manager, the successful candidate will sit within the Creative Services team and be responsible for filming and editing engaging content for Williams Group social media platforms and internal communications channels.
Working alongside the retained film agency, the candidate will lead on all filming activity at the team factory in Oxfordshire, and support the implementation of a consistent film style and tone-of-voice across all Williams film outputs.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work within a varied and interesting role. The successful candidate must have excellent organisational and communication skills, the capability to work at pace, and a creative and proactive approach. Experience both filming and video editing to a high standard is essential.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a media production-related field and have at least two years’ experience working hands on with video, filming equipment and editing software. Proficiency in animation and photography is desirable, but not a requirement, as is familiarity with social media content, trends and best practice.
Experience in motorsport will be beneficial, though a background in another high-profile sport would be valuable.
- To film and edit video content in-house at Williams for a range of platforms and audience types.
- To support the planning, development and delivery of creative film concepts for social media use on a weekly basis.
- To work alongside the team’s retained film agency on large-scale film shoots, including but not limited to; car launches, partner activations and media events.
- To support the implementation of a consistent style and tone of voice across all video content produced by Williams, in conjunction with the Content Manager, to align the wider marketing strategy.
- To collaborate with Creative, Communications and Marketing teams to plan and develop engaging content to increase value and meet business and brand objectives.
- To manage the use of the company filming and photography equipment, maintaining and advising on kit upgrades where required.
- To manage the Williams film and image archive database.
- To liaise with third parties to source video content and B-roll for editing use on Williams channels.
- To challenge and seek to continuously improve processes, procedures and protocols related to video and content production at Williams.
- Provision to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high level of quality across all work
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW