Jig & Fixture Design Engineer
The Jig & Fixture Design Engineer will primarily be responsible for design, creation and maintenance of drawings and providing technical support. This particular role will focus mainly on design and drawing creation for jigs, fixtures and special tools which are required to satisfy Williams manufacturing process.
• Design, draught and tolerance jigs and fixtures to ensure assembled components can be built to engineering defined tolerances.
• Supply any build instructions that may be required.
• Ensure compliance to required delivery dates and record any deviance and the associated causes.
• Assist with identifying ways to improve the performance of the department but also the wider needs of the various stakeholders.
• Maintain positive relationships with all other factory departments
• Follow the company’s Health and Safety policy and ensure H+S is a consideration in every design.
Based at our campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, set in spacious grounds with free onsite parking, Williams offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive range of benefits, which include: a free onsite gym and exercise classes, onsite osteopathy, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, a health cash plan, life assurance and long term disability insurance. In addition, employees receive 26 days’ holiday (this is increased at certain service points), benefit from a subsidised canteen and have access to Mercedes and Jaguar Land Rover car schemes along with other fantastic voluntary benefits.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW