Metallic Production Supervisor
Williams is one of the world’s leading Formula 1 teams. It exists purely to race in the top echelon of motor racing where it has been winning Grands Prix for more than three decades. The Williams name has been synonymous with top-level motorsport since the 1960s.
We are looking for an experienced Machine shop Supervisor to oversee our Metallic production shop floor operations. You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows in accordance with the master production schedule.
In a fast-paced environment, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. They must be competent and comprehend complex operations. You should be able to optimize day-to-day activities and utilise resource for greatest return.
The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver quality race car components on-time, to specification and cost effectively.
Skills you’ll use every day:
• Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives with Metallic manufacturing, TPP Managers and Production controllers.
• Organizing workflow and priorities by assigning responsibilities aligned to master schedule
• Overseeing and mentoring employees to best working practices.
• Contributing to operational cost reductions and cutter tool efficiency
• Overseeing apprentice’s development
• Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
• Oversee and mentor employees
• Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
• Check production output according to specifications
• Submit data for productivity and efficiency evaluation
• Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
Experience in using various types of Metallic Manufacturing Machining centres is required for this role. Problem solving, organising and motiving a team will be key in achieving the required results.
What can Williams offer?
The Williams Group is based in Grove, Oxfordshire. We offer free onsite parking and large open green spaces to unwind during breaks. We are five minutes from Wantage, our closest town. To review our full range of benefits scroll down.
Application closing date:
All applications must be received by 22nd November 2019
The Williams Group is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.
Strictly no agencies.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW