R&D Technician (Composites)
Williams is one of the world’s leading Formula 1 teams. It exists purely to race in the top echelon of motor racing, where it has been winning Grand Prix’s for more than three decades. The Williams name has been synonymous with top-level motorsport since the 1960s.
We are looking to recruit a R&D Technician to join our Composites team. You will work closely with areas across the business, especially design & production as well as supporting R&D programs from a range of sources, both engineering and production.
Would you like to play a vital role in a team which contributes to the race car components?
Skills you’ll use every day:
- Documenting of processes and developments where required.
- Supporting supplier relationships & meetings where required to discuss R&D opportunities.
- Good, clear communication skills, and willing to suggest ideas.
- Ability to constructively assess new processes, identifying pros and cons where appropriate.
- Ability to identify development opportunities, with clear justification of benefits.
- Open minded approach, self-motivated and flexibility to achieve deadlines.
- Desire to investigate techniques and technologies outside our current portfolio, to generate potential R&D projects.
- Willingness to train others, and pass on expertise.
This role is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
What can Williams offer?
The Williams Group is based in Grove, Oxfordshire. Aside from the benefits which can be found at the bottom of this job description, we also offer free onsite parking and large open green spaces to unwind during breaks. We are a short 5 minutes’ from Wantage, our closest town center. We have an on-site gym which is free to use for all staff and contractors and we also have a subsidised restaurant on site.
The Williams Group is an equal opportunity employer who value diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability we would be happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the job with you.
Application closing date:
All applications must be received by 20th December 2019
Strictly no agencies.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW