Race Strategy Engineer
We are currently seeking a Race Strategy Engineer, working within the Race Strategy group at Williams F1 and reporting to the Head of Race Strategy, this role will provide support for trackside events including all FIA Formula 1 championship races. Self-motivated, with strong analytical skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines, often under pressure. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to thrive in this challenging yet highly rewarding role.
The primary responsibilities of this role include;
• Support of trackside events including all FIA Formula 1 championship races.
• Numerical and Statistical analysis of data.
• Reporting on and cataloguing of data.
• Development and support of existing tools and models.
• Research and implement new techniques for future development.
The successful candidate will have;
• A degree in a relevant Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics.
• Experience of numerical and statistical methodologies, and their applications.
• Logical approach to research, problem solving and reporting.
The following would be an advantage:
• Relevant Master’s degree.
• C# experience.
• Technical experience of high-level Motorsport / Race strategy.
Based at our campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, set in spacious grounds with free onsite parking, Williams offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive range of benefits, which include: a free onsite gym and exercise classes, onsite osteopathy, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, a health cash plan, life assurance and long-term disability insurance. In addition, employees receive 26 days’ holiday (this is increased at certain service points), benefit from a subsidised canteen and have access to Mercedes and Jaguar Land Rover car schemes along with other fantastic voluntary benefits.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW