Williams is one of the world’s leading Formula 1 teams. It exists purely to race in the top echelon of motor racing, where it has been winning Grands Prix for more than three decades. The Williams name has been synonymous with top-level motorsport since the 1960s. As an IT Department, we receive project requests from all areas of the Business, which means variety. A solution may involve learning new technologies or skills, and we offer online training to help you develop and keep your skills current.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
• ASP.NET with MVC
• C#.NET with WPF and MVVM
• Entity Framework
• Knowledge and understanding of the core parts of the .Net class libraries/strong knowledge of the .net framework
Some Desirable Skills:
• Azure DevOps knowledge
• Automated Testing (MSTest, NUnit, or Selenium)
• SQL Server database with T-SQL
• DevExpress ASP.NET controls
• SharePoint/O365 Development
• Web Services
• Knowledge of Azure development would be an advantage
• Work with Product Owners to design, develop, and implement all aspects of innovative application development using agile principals and working practices
• Liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business to define and develop solutions to business problems
• Enhance and support existing systems
• Support and Develop custom built Applications in Visual Studio
• Implement appropriate testing and quality assurance
• Assist with application support where necessary
• Follow the change management process for deployments
This is an excellent opportunity to further your software development career within this dynamic and progressive team
What can Williams offer?
The Williams Group is based in Grove, Oxfordshire. We offer free onsite parking and large open green spaces to unwind during breaks. We are a short 5 minutes’ from Wantage, our closest town centre. We have an on-site gym which is free to use for all staff and contractors. We also have a subsidised restaurant on site. Please scroll down the page to review our benefits suite below.
Application closing date:
All applications must be received by 1st November 2019
The Williams Group is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.
Strictly no agencies.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW