Systems Data Controller
Williams is one of the world’s leading Formula 1 teams. It exists purely to race in the top echelon of motor racing, where it has been winning grand Prix’s for more than three decades. The Williams name has been synonymous with top-level motorsport since the 1960s.
Williams Grand Prix Engineering is seeking a capable and proficient Systems Data Controller to join our F1 Production team. Are you focused on ensuring data is accurate and accessible? Are you a proficient user of ERP systems? If yes, we are interested in talking with you.
The position responsibilities:
This role has two main areas of responsibility. These are as follows -
1. Assist the Project Management team in the delivery of the component release process. Maintain BOM using tools bespoke tools in Siemens TeamCentre.
2. Ensure master data is maintained correctly within WF1's ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics, which includes monitoring and maintaining the interfaces which generate master data and transactional data within AX
What good looks like:
You will need to be able to work with an open and flexible approach whilst achieving outcomes on accuracy and quality. The job covers all aspects of Master Data and will require the successful candidate to have a strong eye for detail and the confidence to converse with people across all levels of the business.
• Good standard of education to at least 'A' level preferably including STEM subjects.
• Experience in a similar role preferably in an engineering environment.
• Experience with an established ERP system. Microsoft Dynamics AX is preferred, but any experience with SAP, Infor, IFS or similar would be acceptable.
• Ability to establish good working relationships with relevant stakeholders.
The Williams Group are based in Grove, Oxfordshire. We offer free onsite parking and large open green spaces to unwind during breaks. We are a short 5 minutes’ from Wantage, our closest town centre.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW