Travel Office Coordinator
Williams F1 are looking for a passionate Travel Office Coordinator to join the Travel Team. You will assist the Travel Office Manager in centralising the Groups’ travel into one office and to help co-ordinate travels for Williams employees travelling on company business.
As a Travel Office Coordinator, you will also:
• Plan and co-ordinate Race Team travel itineraries by agreed deadlines.
• Assist employees of the Williams Group with their travel requirements.
• Be responsible and accountable for keeping passport data up to date.
• Assist the Travel Office Manager with administration tasks to benefit the smooth running of the office (for example, supporting Race Team Manager / Co-Ordinator, provide flight information to regular travellers, keeping contacts list up to date).
• Be proactive in helping to keep costs down where possible – research, negotiate and secure rates with hotels, car rental and transfer companies.
• Work with travel agents to book the most cost effective and beneficial flights for travellers.
• Review invoices and per diems before submitting to finance for payment.
To apply for this role you must have:
• Group travel experience within a professional and/or corporate environment.
• Project Management experience.
• GDS/SABRE Trained is an advantage.
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
This role will also include an element of being on call and won’t sit strictly between normal office hours due to the reactive nature of the business.
What can Williams offer?
The Williams Group is based in Grove, Oxfordshire. Aside from the benefits which can be found at the bottom of this job description, we can also offer free onsite parking and large open green spaces to unwind during breaks. We are a short 5 minutes from Wantage, our closest town centre. We have an on-site gym which is free to use for all staff and contractors and we also have a subsidised restaurant on site.
The Williams Group is an equal opportunity employer who value diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability we would be happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the job with you.
Application closing date:
All applications must be received by 8th November 2019
Strictly no agencies.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW