Travelling Composite Technician
We are currently seeking a Travelling Composites Technician to join our team our team of very capable technicians. The composites Technician will join the Williams Race Team in a travelling role. The ideal candidate will be supporting the race team as a whole where duties will include, assemble or disassemble cars or equipment as instructed, assist in the transport, build, and operation of garage facilities at any events. As part of this role, the Race Team Technician will also work on assigned car or cars and equipment in parallel to partnering with Freight / Equipment Teams.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to work with an open and flexible approach whilst achieving outcomes on accuracy and quality. The job in parts, covers most aspects of the Race Team from attending races to PR event. Applicants do not need to have a practical engineering background that said, understanding of F1/Motorsport is an advantage.
• Attend Race, Test or PR events as required.
• Assemble and disassemble as required race cars and race car components, ensuring they are built to the agreed standards and that any discrepancies have been highlighted and agreed.
• Ensure that all assemblies are built to a build procedure and that build checklists (where applicable) are completed and are visible for inspection.
• Ensure that all faults are reported.
• Complete tasks given within allowable time frames.
• Proactively support others to complete their tasks.
• Build up and pack down the garage environment as required.
• On some occasions work longer hours at the factory, when required
• Record and work with department performance measures to identify the cause of any downtime or delays.
• Assist in identifying ways to improve the department and personnel performance.
• Maintain positive relationships with all other factory departments and team Personnel.
• Follow and actively enforce the company’s Health and Safety policy
• Maintain high standard of staff and department presentation
Staff Development & Training
• Embrace and take part in the fitness training.
• Embrace and take part in any training that the company requests.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW